Church of Agioi Theodoroi
Saints Theodores

<Location> Near Square Klafthmonos, Athens, Greece

This church was originally founded between 1049 and 1065, and rebuilt with stones and bricks later in the 12 century, as is recorded by two inscriptions, one on the west wall and the other on the west door.

It has three naves, and one dome. The outer wall is decorated with arranged courses of stones and bricks and bricks with curif motifs.

Bibliography

Ag. Theodoroi
Copyright Notice